The IKEA retailer in Kuwait is looking for a Markethall Sales Manager
- As Markethall Sales Manager you are responsible to achieve the sales budget and gross margin goals for the Markethall sales area and to lead, manage and develop a team of shopkeepers and sales persons
- You steer the performance in the Market hall and add on sales areas operations towards maximised sales and optimised long-term profit
- You should have a minimum 5-7 years retail management experience and a strong enthusiasm and interest in home furnishings
- Besides strategic, analytical and tactical abilities you should have the ability to quickly develop in-depth knowledge of local market business conditions and competitive environment
- You must be able to understand how to work with and influence impulse sales and the importance of a strong visual merchandising
- You have proven leadership abilities and must lead by example
- You have the ability to bring out the best in co-workers and to motivate and develop the organisation
You will be part of the Store Management Team and report directly to the Store Manager. Expat conditions apply.
For more information contact Baldvin Georgsson email: email@example.com or phone: +46 703 69 58 16.